Thursday, October 22, 2009

TSA busts psycho woman for faked abuse case!

This psycho bitch named only “Nic” published a scathing report about TSA abuse, all 100% fake, according to the video evidence:

“At this point in time, my heart began to race, thinking we would miss our flight and I would be stuck in the Atlanta airport with Jackson for who knows how long until there was another flight to Baltimore. . .

I handed him my son and he walked away with my child.

My eyes welled up with tears, I stood up from my chair and I asked the female TSA agent,


“Where is he going? Where is he taking my child? Why is he leaving?”

Jackson, while being whisked away looked at the male TSA agent awkwardly and repeated “no no no no.”



Fortunately, the all-seeing TSA had cameras set-up and recorded the whole non-incident:

TSA video shows that this was all a lie.

Don’t get me wrong, I detest TSA abuse. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and when you give any minimum wage loser authority they become Nazi fascists . . .


The Barney Phyfe syndrome – absolute power corrupts absolutely

But this is one case where the truth prevails. The TSA site notes what really happened (typo left intact):

“After watching the video footage, you'll see the video clearly shows that this invididual [sic] was never separated from her baby by TSA.

You'll also see that a lot of the other claims are also unfounded.”


The TSA should sue Nic for defamation . . .