Friday, November 19, 2010

Beware of terrorists keistering a gut bomb

I support TSA reform, all because of this ridiculous notion that it is racist to single-out people who look like potential terrorists.

Some hippies will scream "racial profiling!", but many American's see nothing wrong with examining the faces of all known terrorists and using that valuable information to profile potential killers . . .


TSA buffoon mistakes an elderly white man for a Muslim extremist

Don't touch my junk!

When I get a physical from an attractive lady doctor, I always insist on the testicle check, turn your head and cough!

And it's not just me, a free grope from a hot TSA agent will make many guys happy . . .

Personally, I have not had my junk touched by a stranger in a long time, and I will always chose the "opt out" option if it is offered by a comely lady TSA agent!


Please, touch my junk

But the grabbing of junk is an adults-only thing . . .

However, it's a problem since Muslim terrorists have already coerced small children into killing themselves and inccocent people . . .

But it's not right, TSA molesting children in the name of safety:


How long until the TSA starts doing colonoscopies on children?


The Gut Bomb as a weapon of terror

It used to be that the chili dogs at the Varsity were the original Gut Bombs:


What'll you have? The original gut bomb

But today the threat is from another type of gut bomb, keistering.


A free colonscopy with every airplane ticket

The new airport security screenings, as obtrusive as they are, are not going to stop any savvy terrorist who has spent time in prison.

Evidently, any ex-con from the “in crowd” knows how to slather a large bolus of C-4 where the sun don't shine.


Uranus: The TSA's final frontier

I wonder how long it will take ubntil your airline ticket comes with a complementary colonoscopies from TSA??


. .