Friday, November 23, 2007

My newest MBA!

Congrats go out to our son Andrew Sean Burleson on his acceptance into an AACSB accredited MBA! Andy has distinguished himself both academically and socially, and I’m proud to see that he has evolved into a fine young man. He likes golf too, a big plus!

Andy plays guitar in his own band, and has a part-time job, even though we pay all of his expenses.

Andy has all of the hallmarks of a successful businessman. He is honest, intelligent and compassionate, but he doesn’t suffer fools gladly, and he has the courage of his convictions.

Now, I’m not just saying this because Andy is my son, and he has inherited my studly good looks and intelligence. Mark my words, this boy is going places.



Andy skydiving with his sister Jen

As of now, Andy plans to start law school next fall and after completing his JD/MBA, he plans to open his own practice on the beltway as an IP attorney.


Andy doing underwater photography

Long term, Andy says that he is going to save his pennies and become an entrepreneur, with the long-term goal of retiring to become a gentleman scholar by age 40.

By golly, I’ll bet he makes it . . . .