Saturday, May 21, 2005

When the Sith hits the fan. . .

Last week a friend suggested that we go get a video of the latest Star Wars movie, "Revenge of the Sith".

Now, I'm no great science-fiction fan, but I did know that the movie had not yet been released except for one of those "special screenings" where you wait in line for days.

"But it's not in the theaters yet", I replied, hoping to get off-the-hook.

"Don't you computer guys know anything?" he said?

"You can get movies before they are released if you know where to find them. Let's go".

Sho Nuff, it was one of those Chinese knock-offs with really bad quality.



There was something very weird about this flick, and I’m not sure that it was even sure that it was the real movie.

You can read my whole review here:

Watch out for knock-off movies