Monday, May 12, 2008

Jennifer Burleson graduates Magna Cum Laude

Another scientist joins the fold

Congratulations go out to our daughter Jenny on earning her Bachelors of Science degree in Business administration (BSBA), graduating Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of over 3.9!

Jen has obviously inherited my brains, but I’ll forgive her 3.9. Everybody needs a few B’s to keep them humble. . . .



Jen was also inducted into the prestigious Beta Gamma Sigma honor society and Mu Kappa Tau national marketing honor society! With a degree in marketing, I expect her to be quite the saleslady.



She has snagged a good job as a junior systems analyst, and her future looks bright! I hear that her boss is teriffic. . . . .

Her brother Andy finished up last year and he continues to study for his MBA, just like Dad:



I just hope that she has her priorities correct, and understands the importance of making grandchildren.

As I see it, after spending enough cash to buy a new Mercedes, we have a right to be selfish, and she needs to re-pay her parents for their kind generosity!