Saturday, September 06, 2008

Nasty Chihuahuas

I hate Chihuahua dogs! Every now and then we have a “take your dog to work” day and we used to have an employee who would bring-in this nasty flea-bitten Chihuahua.

Sure, they are cute in a Taco Bell sort of way, but don’t ever let them get anywhere near your face.



This nasty pooch climbed up on the back of the couch, and started messing with my hair, scenting it with her foul odor.

When I turned to grab her and toss her across the room, the disgusting beast lunged at me and flicked her tongue into my mouth!

Super fast, like a Ninja, I never stood a chance.



Words cannot describe being frenched by a Mexican dog. I was like having a piece of hot, wet, stinking liver in your mouth.

It was beyond gross. I brushed my teeth until they bled and I’ll probably never get over it.

In other news, I made LOLCats, quite an honor!