Friday, September 24, 2010

Ann de Wees Allen; Quack of the year

The J-Walk Blog has noted a new Internet scammer, “Dr.” Ann de Wees Allen, who gets my vote as quack of the year.

Check out her “Medical biography”.

It reminds me of phony scientists from overseas, all gobberish and nothing concrete:

“Known in the industry as the "Alpha Scientist," Dr. Allen is in the forefront of scientific breakthroughs, including Nanotechnology, NanoMolecules, Quantum Chocolate, Genetic polymorphisms in Dysregulated Arginine Metabolism, Sickle Cell Polymorphisms, Thalassemia, Blind Amino Acid Riders, L-Arginine Isoform Pathways, and Edible Computer Chips.”

That’s right, Edible Computer Chips.

Watch his quack in action:





And if you need more proof that Ann de Wees Allen is a quack, see this:

“Shalom, they call me the Alpha Scientist. I own a nutraceuticals company; I own a Human testing facility in the University of Florida and have hundreds of researchers working under me.

I am a multi-millionaire many times over for my patents.

One of my patents was named breakthrough product of the year by success magazine and I beat Bill Gates out that year for the award.

It is always nice to beat Bill Gates at anything I think the message I want to deliver is: I am head of the Agel medical advisory board, the Scientific advisory board so anything that goes in your mouth is my responsibility."

I like this redundant quote, clearly written by an idiot:

“I am a multi-millionaire many times over”