Monday, June 15, 2009

More reasons to love Judge Judy!

Judge Judy is my guilty pleasure. I love the way that she tell it like it is, saying things that most people are too polite to say.

She calls people idiots to their faces and freely insults and demeans all sorts of nefarious people who deserve a stern tonic. I love it when Judy gets to rip into welfare cheaters, adulterers and thieves; it’s the best of reality TV.

This one is typical Judge Judy, absolutely outrageous. You can’t make-up stuff like this. This is Judy is at her best, dressing-down this scumbag:



I love this one too, a super fat lady who is being sued because she broke the crapper:



If this sort of thing appeals to you, check out Judge Judy’s great book “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining”. I highly recommend it!