Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Give a cruise as a gift!

I can always tell when it’s Christmas time, everyone is super-nice to us! Janet and I are generous tippers, and everyone from the Maitre’D to the Mailman wants us to know how hard they worked for us in the past year!

But I don’t like giving-out cash tips. They usually do something un-fun like pay their bills. Where’s the fun it that? I want to give a tip that’s fun! Every year, Janet and I take some of our helpers and their families on a cruise, great fun!

Burleson Consulting yearly cruise



But, what’s fun for rednecks? Like Seth McFarlane says, cruises are upper-middle class vacations for lower middle-class people, and they are perfect for good ole boys.

Redneck cruising tips


Rednecks are traveling more then ever before

With the economy in the dumpster, the cruise lines are offering unparalleled deals, offering-up nice Caribbean cruises for as little as $50 per day, and you can buy a whole cruise for under $300!

You cannot stay in a Motel 6 for that price. It’s great for the redneck honeymoon too:


Cruises - perfect for the redneck honeymoon

Janet and I gave a thank you cruise to one of our best helpers, and it was very appreciated:

“Dear Janet and Don,

I don’t know how to ever thank you for what you have done for me. I am 43 years old and no one has ever done anything for me.

I have all ways worked my but off to get anything, and now I’m going on a cruise. I never in my life thought I’d ever go anywhere like this, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing this for me. I don’t know how I can ever repay you for the things you have helped me do.

Since I started working for you it’s not like looking after a job any more it’s like looking after family. And don I thank you so much for getting me into golf.


I never thought I’d hit a ball and run it down to hit it again...LOL...

ANDY and JEN is lucky as hell to have you guys looking out for them. REAL PARENTS who care for them...thank you so much...and I can’t wait till I go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I can’t wait to see how he likes it . . .