The three idols intelligence test is a great test of IQ. Those with an IQ below 130 have great difficulty answering this simple, yet perplexing test of logical thinking!
Here is the 3 idols quiz, see if you can identify them, asking only three questions:
- Three idols A, B, and C are called, in some order, True, False, and Random.
- True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter.
- Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one idol.
- The idols understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are ‘da’ and ‘ja’, in some order.
- You do not know which word means which.
See the answers for the three idols IQ logic test