Wednesday, April 08, 2009

An 11 year old girl field strips an AR-15 in less than 20 seconds!

Look at this amazing little girl! She has supreme confidence in her skills and you can tell that she loves her machine gun. . . . Her parents must be very proud:



This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life.

It’s so refreshing to see parents that teach their kids important lessons like field stripping a machine gun. The AR-15 is the perfect automatic weapon, low caliber with high muzzle velocity:



When I was a kid, my Dad taught me to field strip the Model 1911 Colt 45 pistol, but too few parents teach their girls such important skills these days. The fancy designer handguns for girls these days are not easy to disassemble, all those fancy diamonds:



The kid’s model AR-15 machine guns are far better for young ladies:



My daughter prefers revolvers, the little pansy:


Jen Burleson prefers revolvers to automatic weapons