Saturday, January 02, 2010

Buy New Mexican food by mail

Ever since the Manhattan Project introduced nuclear scientists to the wonders of New Mexico food, people have been shipping New Mexico across the globe.

For any lover of New Mexico food, finding a great source of New Mexican fod that ships their food by mail is important. Here are the places I order my New Mexican food, all shipped by mail right to your doorstep.

If you like the authentic New Mexico foods by mail, here are my favorite sources of New Mexico food that ship anywhere.

I have ordered from these companies and I can personally vouch for their quality and good shipping practices.

- Red and Green chile sauce - I love the red chile and green chile from Monroe's in Albuquerque, and they can ship the New Mexico red or green sauce anywhere in the world.

- Red Chile sauce and tamales - Sadie's Salsa sells a great red chile sauce and fantastic tamales by mail.

- New Mexican Chile Rellenos - New Mexico Chile is a great source for Chile Rellenos, cheesy and hot.

See my full notes here on buying New Mexico food by mail.


.