Saturday, October 18, 2008

Anus removal with "Butt Out"

I was at the Wal-Mart today, and I came across this fine product, “Butt Out” a $7.95 tool for quickly removing the anus from a deer butt:


Quick and easy anus removal

The anus removal is a critical aspect to proper redneck butt art, a great holiday activity for the whole family. When preparing a deer butt alien head the old fashioned way (from scratch), it's important to tie off the anus with a piece of string so that the white tail area does not become soiled with deer doo-doo when you cut-open your treasure.

You need to carefully open-up your deer, starting right above the groin. Once the incision is made you will need to tie-off the anus again, from the inside, and then sever the large intestine right above the tie.

Next, cut the deer's throat, severing the deer's neck all the way back to the spine. This will disconnect the arteries and throat from the head.

Now, all you need to do is simply cut open the gut upwards to the rib cage and watch junior's delight when all the innards come-out in one piece!


Fine butt art from the private collection of Donald K. Burleson

Hunting season starts soon, and I like my deer alive, so I bought me a can of this stuff, pure deer pee, in an aerosol spray:



It’s made from deer’s in season (don’t ask how they collect it), but it brings the bucks running.

I plan to start my own deer sanctuary this year . . . .