Monday, February 09, 2009

Help protect America’s jobs!

President Obama has vowed to return over a million jobs to their rightful owners, and it’s sad that despicable corporations are getting in the way, keeping cheap overseas labor in favor of qualified Americans!

And this article makes me want to puke, a good American being sued by illegal aliens! That’s right ILLEGAL aliens. America is a country of LEGAL immigrants, and I applaud all Americans who keep our country free from undesirable criminals.

And this article makes me want to puke, a good American being sued by illegal aliens! That’s right ILLEGAL aliens.

America is a country of LEGAL immigrants, and I applaud all Americans who keep our country free from undesirable criminals.


An American Hero, being sued by criminal aliens

I’m writing to my Senators and Congressmen right now.