Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mandatory urine tests required for public assistance & welfare

From my inbox, author unknown . . .

Urine or you’re out!

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem) What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.



Take the piss quiz!

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. . .



Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.